[sc:mobile-category ]Ok, so I’ve had the 950 XL for the last week and a bit so I thought I’d do a quick follow up with some additional thoughts:
- Double tab to wake up: this feature is currently not available on the 950 but the rumors are that it will be coming. I don’t really miss it, but once or twice I’ve double tapped the display before hitting the power button.
- And speaking of the power button, I’ don’t really like it’s placement between the volume rocker. It’s too easy to hit when I go to adjust the volume.
- The XL might be a little large, but only just. Typing on the keyboard, even with two hands sometimes feels just a bit off.
- The display is large enough that Outlook, when you view it in landscape mode, actually gives you the message and folder list on the screen at the same time, which is kind of cool.
- The reversible USB C cable is awesome 🙂